[keycloak-dev] GoLang Adapter

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri May 5 14:34:50 EDT 2017

https://github.com/coreos/go-oidc  might be a good start?

You could expand it to make sure it understands our access token format
(i.e.roles) and can handle our extensions (backchannel logut and other
events, the CORS support we have in other adapters, etc...)

Then we'd probably create a repo for you once its ready, or we can do
that right away too, up to you.