[keycloak-dev] Cross-DC Support

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue May 9 07:33:38 EDT 2017

Thanks, Marek. Will follow instructions there to check how things are
working when enabling a remote store with JDG.

I've also changed the authz cache mode to local, what I think makes more
sense than use a distributed cache as it stands today. We basically want to
cache things locally and invalidate entries accordingly to avoid stale
entries across nodes.