[keycloak-dev] Adapter's blueprint

Vaclav Muzikar vmuzikar at redhat.com
Wed May 10 05:20:56 EDT 2017

+1
I think that's a great idea! However, not sure about implementation
possibilities for such conformance testsuite since the adapters are often
platform/framework/language specific. Perhaps some unified test app(s)
which could be protected by any adapter?

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org> wrote:

> This is a great start Sebi. And I think we can always change along the
> way.
>
> I was just thinking here about something for the future, maybe. A way to
> certify our Keycloak adapter's implementation. This idea came from
> OpenID connect certification[1].
>
> Why? In this way people could run conformance tests against our server
> and make sure that their implementation is still compatible with the
> latest releases of Keycloak. This also would enable us to know which
> project is stable or not.
>
> I know this could be a lot of work, but maybe something we could work/take
> into
> consideration for further releases.
>
> [1] - http://openid.net/certification/testing/
>
> On 2017-05-09, Sebastien Blanc wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > I've started this sheet [1] that attempt to list all the features and
> > checks that a Keycloak adapter should support + a support matrix for our
> > existing adapters.
> >
> > Feel free to add any missing feature, it's a really early version
> started a
> > few hours ago,
> >
> > Sebi
> > [1]
> > https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/spreadsheets/d/13muhHOR
> qIF11UeNbZIbbBzlh3FCef5BwKj2G2exLbYM/edit?usp=sharing

> abstractj

Václav Muzikář
Quality Engineer
Keycloak / Red Hat Single Sign-On