[keycloak-dev] Adapter's blueprint

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Wed May 10 05:46:19 EDT 2017

Yes it's a great idea and I tried to word the specs as test requirements
"Should ..." .

Regarding unified tests apps, yes, something around functional test could
do it.
For instance, if you look at these tests
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/blob/master/service-jee-jaxrs/src/test/java/org/keycloak/quickstart/jaxrs/ArquillianServiceJeeJaxrsTest.java
, even if it's written in Java, it's pretty agnostic against which secured
back end it runs ... Some there is definitely some space for that.

But first, let's make sure we have a complete and curated list of
specifications.