[keycloak-dev] GoLang Adapter

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Wed May 10 05:56:26 EDT 2017

Tony, glad I could convince you ;)

As Bill said, taking as base an existing Go OIDC lib is the easiest to get
into it. Blog post like this one from our "competitor" ;)
https://auth0.com/blog/authentication-in-golang/ could also help

Regarding the adapter blueprint,  I started this document here
https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/spreadsheets/d/13muhHORqIF11UeNbZIbbBzlh3FCef5BwKj2G2exLbYM/edit?usp=sharing