[keycloak-dev] restricted admin console access

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu May 11 01:07:06 EDT 2017

+1 To having a way to hide bits of the console

Why not just leverage the already existing roles? We could for example
require the view-users role to be able to view users at all. Then authz
services simply determines what users are displayed.

I'd be reluctant to add more roles as it's already quite messy IMO.
Especially with the master realm. Then there's also the token size with
large number of realms. Adding yet more roles would just make that even
worse right?