[keycloak-dev] Trying to ADD WS-Fed support for both protocol and broker into keycloak

Nalyvayko, Peter pnalyvayko at agi.com
Sat May 13 13:06:24 EDT 2017

Hi Sebastien,

Perhaps we can combine our efforts. I've done a fair amount of work to adopt the work originally developed by Dan Barentine and his team to support WS-Fed protocol in keycloak. The current version is based off of version 2.3.0. Among new features not present in the original submission is the support for SAML 1.1 tokens which was added to enable older clients.

The wsfed related repository is here: https://github.com/brat000012001/keycloak/tree/wsfed-2.3.0.x

Let me know how you and your team want to proceed.

Cheers,
Peter