[keycloak-dev] Provide a Link to go Back to The Application on a Timeout

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed May 17 09:29:05 EDT 2017

Maybe yes.

There is also the case when the link of login page can be copy/pasted
somehow and opened in new browser. The KC_RESTART cookie then also won't
be visible. But this really looks like corner case...

Maybe we can have the combination of 1 and 3? Have the cookie persistent
and show the page with account management link just if KC_RESTART cookie
is really unavailable.

Marek