[keycloak-dev] Provide a Link to go Back to The Application on a Timeout

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri May 19 04:01:39 EDT 2017

On 19/05/17 09:19, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> I don't like option 3. It's rather unlikely that's the app folks
> actually want to go to in this case.
>
> I don't think option 1 is a full solution either. KC_RESTART cookie
> may be missing as you say, but it could also be overwritten by another
> client login.
I've figured another reason why it won't work that after restarted login
is finished and you're redirected back to the app, the application would
reject it due to incorrect oauth "state" . Was thinking about adding
separate cookie just with client_id, but links are always more reliable
then cookies though. So I will try option 2. Hopefully there is not so
much places where this needs to be changed. Will try to handle in action
tokens as well.

Marek