[keycloak-dev] Branches for the quickstarts

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri May 19 08:42:39 EDT 2017

> That being said I agree the steps are cumbersome, so any improvements
> would be good. Generating some sort of uber bundle is not the solution
> IMO.
You have to somehow get to the point that you can do steps 7 and 8.
That's when the quickstarts begin to help you.

We can get them to 7 and 8 by building everything out for the user and
letting them download it.

The alternative is to provide a maven build that will automatically do
steps 1 through 6.

The point is that we should not make the user do steps 1 through 6 manually.