[keycloak-dev] Cross-DC and codeToToken request

Schuster Sebastian (INST/ESY1) Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com
Tue May 23 06:29:19 EDT 2017

Another argument against providing claims in the code is that it can be stolen by rogue mobile apps and PKCE does not help here as it only prevents using stolen codes. Encrypting the code could help, but this might also have impact on code size. Maybe it is best to first try the on-demand replication approach and see if it nails it before introducing another configuration switch that could be set wrong and the associated code?

Best regards,
Sebastian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

 Sebastian Schuster

Engineering and Support (INST/ESY1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Schöneberger Ufer 89-91 | 10785 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-485 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn