[keycloak-dev] Access Token getting truncated when apache HTTPD is in front

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 7 10:24:34 EST 2017

If you increased LimitRequestFieldSize to more than the actual size of the
header, then this error should be gone or you should be getting a different
error. Unless you have another proxy / load balancer in front of your
Apache, or between Apache and Keycloak.

I'd do a little test using curl, setting a header of large length, and
tcpdump on Keycloak host to make sure header gets through.