[keycloak-dev] Spring boot integration test

Ilya Rum irum at redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 05:18:18 EST 2017

Hello.

Spring boot integration tests are located in
testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/others/springboot-tests/
test-apps/spring-boot-adapter is a springboot application which is started
with the tests.
Work is in progress

As for documentation, all of it is located in README files
you can start with testsuite/integration-arquillian/README.md in case you
are interested.

Ilya Rum.