[keycloak-dev] cannot run keycloak authz examples working correctly - unresolved dependency - Cannot find KieModule: org.keycloak:photoz-authz-policy:${project.version}

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 07:04:30 EST 2017

This is probably because you are importing the wrong file with the
authorization settings. When you build the example, there is a filtered
version of at
photoz-restful-api-authz-service.json
photoz/photoz-restful-api/target/classes/photoz-restful-api-authz-service.json.
This is the file you need to import.

README is not correct and I'll fix this.

Btw, please send such questions to keycloak-user mailing list.

Regards.
Pedro Igor