[keycloak-dev] Alternative flows on Browser refresh

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Nov 24 09:10:04 EST 2017

Bruno, did you already started on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5466 ? I have one related issue
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5797, which I plan to look at
next week. I afraid it clashes a bit with the stuff related to
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5466 . Especially since I think
that some changes may be needed in AuthorizationEndpointBase. Do you
mind to re-assign KEYCLOAK-5466 to me as well? I am pretty sure that I
will at least address (1) during the
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5797 .

Marek