[keycloak-dev] JSON document as claim JSON type on mapper configuration page

Muehlburger, Herbert herbert.muehlburger at bearingpoint.com
Mon Oct 2 04:36:05 EDT 2017

?Hello,

What is the best way to map a JSON document to a Token Claim? Currently I can only define "?String" in Claim JSON Type at the Mapper Configuration page. But this causes Keycloak to treat the value of my custom user attribute field field as string. The value is indeed a JSON document and it would be great if there is also a claim JSON type of "JSON Object" which is not treated as string and not escaped as happens now.

?Kind regards,

Herbert

Herbert Mühlburger
Senior System Engineer

[http://signature.bearingpoint.com/BrP_Logo.png]

T  +43 316 8003
F  +43 316 8003 1080

BearingPoint Technology GmbH
Seering 6, Block B
8141 Premstätten
Austria

herbert.muehlburger at bearingpoint.com <mailto:herbert.muehlburger at bearingpoint.com>
www.bearingpoint.com<http://www.bearingpoint.com/>
BearingPoint Technology GmbH
Sitz: Premstätten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.