[keycloak-dev] mechanisms to deploy/install for testing

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 14:20:35 EDT 2017

I don't think our testsuite will be very useful to your QE team as it's
very Java heavy.

I'd recommend creating a realm import file to make it easy to bulk
configure RH-SSO/Keycloak at startup. See [1] for example. Then it's just a
matter of getting a Keycloak server up and running and adding
"-Dkeycloak.import=<path to realm json file>" to startup command. Use RPMs,
Docker or an Ansible playbook to unzip the zips, whatever is easier for
you. I'd use Docker if it was up to me.

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/base/src/test/resources/testrealm.json