[keycloak-dev] server-config-migration

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 07:57:06 EDT 2017

I agree with Marko about WildFly to WildFly migration.  It would be
possible for the migration scripts to check the WildFly version though.
Maybe that should be added?

Vlasta, the current migration test has an important overarching
purpose.  That is, it can tell if someone changed the config files
(standlone.xml, etc.) without updating the migration scripts.

I suspect that most developers on our team don't think about the
migration scripts much (if they even know about them).  So it would be
easy for migration to get out of sync with configs.  No matter what you
do to the tests, please keep this sanity check intact.