[keycloak-dev] Keycloak proxy written in Go

abhishek raghav abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:12:38 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,

We have been trying to look for a set-up keycloak proxy, but it seems to be
breaking. We had problem understanding how logout works in keycloak proxy
and we run into issues clearing the local keycloak proxy cookie on browser
when the openidc logout is called.

Now we are trying to migrate on to mod_auth_openidc, In your opinion which
one should be a better to go it among the *Go-Keycloak proxy  or
mod_auth_openidc in terms *performance, security *and* interoperability with
keycloak.*

Looking forward to some valuable inputs from you.

Thanks.

Cheers
Abhishek Raghav