[keycloak-dev] Keycloak proxy written in Go

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 17:41:23 EDT 2017

The GO proxy is something that somebody on the internet created (When
I googles "Keycloak proxy".  Just found it today and it looks good,
but haven't tried it out.  We're looking to put effort into some kind
of proxy going forward.  In planning stages now.  As far as
mod_auth_openidc, I don't have experience with it or how well it works
with logout.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 4:12 PM, abhishek raghav
<abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>

> We have been trying to look for a set-up keycloak proxy, but it seems to be
> breaking. We had problem understanding how logout works in keycloak proxy
> and we run into issues clearing the local keycloak proxy cookie on browser
> when the openidc logout is called.
>
> Now we are trying to migrate on to mod_auth_openidc, In your opinion which
> one should be a better to go it among the *Go-Keycloak proxy  or
> mod_auth_openidc in terms performance, security and interoperability with
> keycloak.
>
> Looking forward to some valuable inputs from you.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers
> Abhishek Raghav
>

> On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote: