[keycloak-dev] RequiredActionEmailVerificationTest failures

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Oct 12 02:50:48 EDT 2017

Test works here too. And in travis as well.

Strange that telnet works, but Java not. Maybe there is some strange
security settings in your JVM itself, which refuse to connect to port
3025? Maybe I would try with different JVM? Or try some easy
socket-connect helloWorld program written in Java if it successfully
connects to localhost:3025?

Marek