[keycloak-dev] Keycloak and Kubernetes

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 14:38:21 EDT 2017

Doesn't make more sense a subject like "Keycloak and Kubernetes/Istio" or
just "Keycloak and Istio". Although makes a lot sense Keycloak and
Kubernetes integration, Istio is more related with the application layer
and where we can push all capabilities provided by Keycloak.

One thing that would be awesome to see is specific metrics from Prometheus
related with security. Or even define adapter config outside deployments
(move keycloak.json out of deployments) just like you do with other
components in kube/istio.