[keycloak-dev] Release Keycloak 3.3.0.Final on WildFly 11 CR1?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Oct 17 08:09:37 EDT 2017

I think we can do that for this particular version.

But there are some discussions around some very specific changes to
Elytron's HTTP API that can impact our Elytron adapters. After talking with
Darran, these changes should not have a huge impact to our code but will
require some changes and a round of tests to make sure it is still working
as expected.

Maybe you should forward this e-mail to jboss-as list and gather more
feedback about any change that may impact future releases.