[keycloak-dev] Enhancement to Keycloak logging

Narendra Kadali narendra at naidmincloud.com
Fri Oct 20 02:11:29 EDT 2017

Hi,

I feel that logging information in Keycloak is not sufficient to debug
issues. Sometimes I struggle to debug issues in our environment due to lack
of enough logs. When I look at the Keycloak source code, I noticed that
most of the classes doesn't have any loggers in it code.

I believe that with logs we should be able to identify what classes are
being called for executing an request and what data is passed to various
methods. This will make our life simple while debugging issues.

Do we have any plans for enhancing existing logging in Keycloak?

Thanks!