[keycloak-dev] X509 integration tests

Nalyvayko, Peter pnalyvayko at agi.com
Fri Oct 20 11:33:43 EDT 2017

Hey Bruno,

Try  the following command to run x509 integration tests:

    mvn -f testsuite/integration-arquillian/pom.xml \
          clean install \
	  -Pauth-server-wildfly \
	  -Dauth.server.ssl.required \
	  -Dbrowser=phantomjs \
	  "-Dtest=*.x509.*"

The instructions how to run x509 tests are in:

testsuite\integration-arquillian\HOW-TO-RUN.md

--Peter