[keycloak-dev] Merge of Node.js modules

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Oct 31 17:51:09 EDT 2017

Aloha,

We're considering the merge keycloak-nodejs-connect and keycloak-nodejs-auth-utils into a single codebase for the next release. What does that mean? That the whole codebase will live under keycloak-nodejs-connect repository and module.

The reason behind is that there are few good reasons to keep both separated today. This is going to make our release process better, as well the maintenance of the codebase.

I would like to gather some feedback before moving forward. So comments on this thread are more than welcome!

--

abstractj