[keycloak-dev] Problems with authorization at creating user with admin rest api

Juan Diego juandiego83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:37:16 EDT 2017

Hi

I am trying manage users from my java back-end.

I just created a user in my master realm, added a client role of
myrealm-realm to that user. I added manage-client, manage-users, view-user,
view-realm to the assigned roles.

But I get this,

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.NotAuthorizedException: HTTP 401 Unauthorized

So I tried with my main admin user(the one created when I installed), and
it logs.

And I get status 403. What permission should I add. What am I missing?

https://gist.github.com/thomasdarimont/43689aefb37540624e35

Thanks