[keycloak-dev] Token validator endpoint (for humans)

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 08:04:14 EDT 2018

I added an example token validator endpoint that I needed for some
demonstration purposes. Question would this be useful to add directly to
Keycloak?

It provides a simple form where you can paste in the base64 token. It will
then output the header, claims and whether or not the token is valid. It
uses realm keys to verify the signature so you don't have to paste that in
manually (like you do on jwt.io).

For those to lazy to try it out I've attached a screenshot.