[keycloak-dev] Token validator endpoint (for humans)

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 09:41:45 EDT 2018

+1

Question, how are you adding this endpoint?  Under ../protocol/oidc?

The kubernetes integration needs a similar validation endpoint that
outputs a document that kubernetes consumes.  What I did is create an
entirely new protocol.  Maybe a protocol extension endpoint would be
better?

Object createExtensionEndpoint(String providerId)

The returned Object would be a JAX-RS sub resource.

Then the base endpoint would be .../protocol/oidc/extensions/{provider-id}

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 8:04 AM, Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com> wrote:
> I added an example token validator endpoint that I needed for some
> demonstration purposes. Question would this be useful to add directly to
> Keycloak?
>
> It provides a simple form where you can paste in the base64 token. It will
> then output the header, claims and whether or not the token is valid. It
> uses realm keys to verify the signature so you don't have to paste that in
> manually (like you do on jwt.io).
>
> For those to lazy to try it out I've attached a screenshot.

Red Hat