[keycloak-dev] ui_locales query parameter?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 02:45:53 EDT 2018

It's a query param defined by OpenID Connect. See
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html. It allows the
application to pass a list of req locales in case the application knows it.

When doing the redirect login flow the applications should use ui_locales.
kc_locale is an internal param and should really only be used by the locale
switcher on the login screen.