[keycloak-dev] ui_locales query parameter?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 09:00:21 EDT 2018

On 4/16/2018 1:51 PM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> kc_locale is only aimed at internal use. You should use ui_locales
> that's the publicly available param.
The problem is that I need the server-side logic associated with
kc_locale.  kc_locale will update the cookie and update the UserModel.
ui_locales is just a pass-through back to the application.

So we can either add kc_locale as a login param in keycloak.js or we can
add the server-side logic to ui_locales.  The simplest is to do the
former.  But perhaps we should have been doing the latter all along?