[keycloak-dev] Authentication flow deep/shallow copy ambiguity

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Aug 6 09:34:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

When copying authentication flow where some authenticators have been
configured, I'd expect deep copy, i.e. including authenticator configs.
But that's not the case, here are the steps to reproduce:

- create Copy of Browser Flow;
- configure Identity Provider Redirector with "foo" IdP;
- create Copy of Copy of Browser flow;
- go to Identity Provider Redirector config, change "foo" to "bar";
"bar".

Is this a bug? If not, I think this should be documented, because it's
not obvious and can cause confusion.

Thanks,
Dmitry