[keycloak-dev] Locale cookie vs ui_locales priority

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 03:16:23 EDT 2018

The way at least it was supposed to work was that the Locale cookie would
only be set if a user has explicitly changed the locale. That way we can
remember a users preference even when the user is logged out.

Are you seeing ui_locales not taking affect without a user having used the
locale drop-down?