[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Node.js adapter integration tests on Travis

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 03:20:30 EDT 2018

I agree it should test with something at least close to master. Question is
should all the repos build Keycloak themselves?

We could have Docker images automatically built/hosted on Docker hub?
There's already a nightly (seems to be broken atm, but that's fixable).
That may be more efficient than building, especially considering Maven
dependencies.