[keycloak-dev] Theme resource provider - ability for custom authenticators to load additional templates

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 02:31:48 EST 2018

That may make sense, but right now the account management console is not
really extensible. Would actually be pretty nice to have an SPI to be able
to deploy extensions to the account management console. The extensions
would need a number of SPIs

* ThemeResourceProvider - to add resources
* AccountResourceProvider - to add additional rest endpoints to account
services
* AccountPageProvider - to register new pages into the menu (or something
along this line)

On 7 February 2018 at 00:53, Thomas Darimont <thomas.darimont at googlemail.com