[keycloak-dev] Updated release cadence

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 04:53:50 EST 2018

Then until we are able to check DBs at PR level, we should run at least
start Keycloak on all supported DBs before promoting Beta release to make
sure the changelogs are sane - to prevent issues like [1, 2]

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5235
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5416

--

--Hynek