[keycloak-dev] Updated release cadence

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 05:29:15 EST 2018

Adding something around fixes.

A final release would not receive any backported bug fixes. For those that
want supported versions there is RH-SSO.

We should however do backporting of critical security issues. We would only
backport security fixes to the current Final release.

So we could have the following releases:

* 4.0.0.Beta1/2/3
* 4.0.0.Final
* 4.1.0.Beta1/2/3
* 4.1.0.Final
* 4.2.0.Beta1
* 4.1.1.Final (to include a single critical security vulnerability, note
there would be no 4.0.1.Final)