[keycloak-dev] infinispan as a storage mechanism

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 14:56:46 EST 2018

I think MongoDB will start supporting transactions very soon on v4 ....

I'm not sure about running both app and database in the same VM though. For
dev purposes that is fine, but in real world scenarios you probably want to
avoid sharing resources (mem, cpu) with your DB. In your case, people will
probably need JBoss DataGrid in production.