[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Proxy & X-FORWARDED-PROTO

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:26:32 EST 2018

Hi Rory,

If you are using a proxy, you need to enable a setting in the undertow web
section of standalone.xml to ensure that proxies are supported.  This is
what I use in 3.2.x:

<http-listener proxy-address-forwarding="true" name="default"
socket-binding="http" redirect-socket="https"/>

I believe you can add this attribute for both http and https.  Once that's
in, I believe all proxying will work.

John