[keycloak-dev] Keycloak support

Kalidindi, Sai Soma Kala sai-soma-kala.kalidindi at microfocus.com
Wed Jan 17 19:00:14 EST 2018

Hi,

We are having an issue where we see some of the entries getting deleted from user_entity table when we start our keycloak. After days of debugging we don't know why this is happening.  We are planning to buy commercial support for this issue. Looks like only the Red hat versions of keycloak has commercial support. We are using open source verison 1.9.8. Can someone point me in right direction on where we can get commercial support for open source versions.

Thanks,
Sai.