[keycloak-dev] Ignoring self signed cert errors while developing

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jan 22 03:01:13 EST 2018

I don't think Keycloak server supports the 'disable-trust-manager' option.
Keycloak adapters do, but that doesn't help you with the OpenShift IdP.

Here's details on how to configure Keycloak server truststore:
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installation/index.html#outgoing-http-requests

You'd probably need to import your self-signed certificate to make it work.