[keycloak-dev] WG: How to generate a token string in a custom keycloak extension?

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 07:09:18 EST 2018

This should be relatively straightforward by using action token SPI: REST
endpoint would issue the custom action token, then action token handler
would set up the authentication session accordingly. In case you want
deeper integration of the action token flow with authentication flow, check
[1].

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/tree/latest/action-token-authenticator

--Hynek