[keycloak-dev] Support for updating user with credentials in admin endpoints

Hiroyuki Wada h2-wada at nri.co.jp
Thu Jul 12 02:16:50 EDT 2018

Hello,

Currently the Admin REST API ignores credentials when updating the user.
I found the similar issue & discussion in the following links.
It was accepted but it only supports creating method.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5026
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2017-June/009552.html

In our case, we'd like to update users profile including any credentials from
an external ID system.
Could I send a pull request for supporting it?

Best Regards

--
Hiroyuki Wada
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.