[keycloak-dev] OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 03:30:43 EDT 2018

Hi Takashi !

You can even help before if you want to :)

The ticket is here : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7635

I created an "empty" X509ClientAuthenticator" branch here  :
https://github.com/sebastienblanc/keycloak/tree/client-x509

And I'm investigating what we can reuse from this pacakge :
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/authentication/authenticators/x509

Any feedback, help, advise is welcome !

Sebi