[keycloak-dev] LDAP Federation & Subject ID's

gambol gambol99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:04:04 EDT 2018

Hiya

One of our projects is looking to tie Knox and Keycloak together; with some
documentation here
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/196751/knox-accept-third-party-jwt.html.
At the moment the users are being federated to an ldap user store.

The issue at the moment is the subject ID, they would like this mapped
'uid' attribute to the user representation in ldap, is this simply a matter
of changing the 'UUID LDAP attribute' .. They did try and they started
getting errors logging in, I'm guessing this was perhaps due to changing
the mapping once users had already been imported? ...

Alas, I don't have access to components myself, so acting as a middle man
at the moment

Rohith