[keycloak-dev] Keycloak.js - allow to provide custom adapters

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 02:51:25 EST 2018

Adding a way to pass in a custom adapter would be fine to add. I think this
is already supported though, but need to check code to confirm that (I'm
travelling right now so can't do it now).

However, what is it that you actually want? To extend the Cordova support
to also be able to use the native browser (i.e. custom tabs on Android,
https://openid.github.io/AppAuth-Android/)? If so that's something we would
like to have directly.