[keycloak-dev] Testing a custom Provider

Youssef EL HOUTI youssef.elhouti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:11:12 EST 2018

Hi Martin,

These two examples are a bit confusing for someone starting with arquillian, but thanks for pointing me to them, they’ve been a good starting point.
I finally managed to understand how arquillian works and make some tests.
For any one interested here is the module: https://github.com/cloudtrust/keycloak-export <https://github.com/cloudtrust/keycloak-export>
Thanks again for the help

Bests