[keycloak-dev] Sharing authorization settings across multiple clients

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 10:48:56 EDT 2018

Hi,

I was investigating how we could share authorization settings (resources,
scopes, and specially policies) across multiple clients.

Until now, I was considering using Client Templates for that. But now that
Client Templates are gone in favor of Client Scopes, I'm not sure where
this functionality fits in.

Any suggestion on how we can support this ? IMO, better would be avoid
another item on the menu for this. But I can't envision other way to do it

Regards.
Pedro Igor