[keycloak-dev] Why Authz examples has been removed from 4.0.0.Beta1

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 07:53:48 EDT 2018

Like Marek said, they were moved to keycloak-quickstarts repository.

Regarding photoz example, I messed up with the merges in upstream and Beta1
was released without photoz [1] being merged to keycloak-quickstarts. We'll
fix that until next release. If you want to give it a try, please consider
the changes in the PR.

Sorry for the confusion.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/pull/102

Regards.