[keycloak-dev] Current usage of mvn-golang-wrapper not compatible with product builds

Alex Szczuczko aszczucz at redhat.com
Wed May 16 19:09:52 EDT 2018

Hi,

I found a productization issue that was introduced to master after 7.2.x
was split off, so it's an issue for 7.3 and continuous prod.
Specifically, mvn-golang-wrapper depends on storage.googleapis.com and
github.com. See KEYCLOAK-7362 for more details [1].

Bill, I'm CC'ing you, since you introduced this plugin in commit 681e3d.

Fortunately we don't actually run the test suite as part of the product
build itself, so I've filed a PR to skip this plugin in the product
build. This should be good enough for now, but we'll need a better
solution, as I elaborate on in this[3] comment on JIRA.

Alex

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7362
[2] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/5208
[3] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7362?focusedCommentId=13577836#comment-13577836